General Spamming tutorial 2022Cashoutgod
Why we do spamming?
1. To get Bank Logs by spamming different banks.
2. To get cc,fullz.
3. To get Accounts like paypals,dating sites etc.
4. To spread our malware like zeus,keyloggers etc.
5. To spam lottery scam aka 419 scams.
There are endless reasons to spam but these
were some of common reasons for spamming.
Now we learned what is spamming and why we
spam or for what purpose we spam lets learn
how to spam
Before we learn how to spam we need to know
the meaning of general terms:
1. Leads: Leads is the term used to refer to email
list, its basically another name for the common
term email list. Leads aka email list is list of
email addresses of people we are going to
2. AMS(Advanced Mass Sender): It is a windows
based tool which we used to spam, here we add
our SMTP, load our email list aka leads, add
email from which mail will be delivered for
example if we are spamming chase bank we
add email of chase bank like [email protected]
chase.com and add our scam letter.
3. Scam Pages: Scam pages is another name of
the Phishing page, its basically a replication of
the original page. Its used to get logs from our
4. Scam letter: Scam letter aka fake mail is the
name given to a email which is replica of original
mail, here we tweak the original mail and edit
asking victim to login to our scam page and we
will get his logs.
5. PHP mailer: PHP mailer is a script which is used
to spam our leads, this is another method of
spamming. In this we don’t use AMS tool, we
spam via this PHP script.
6. Cpanel: Cpanel is is the hosting panel of a
website, in simple language it’s a panel from
where a admin of a particular site manages
his/her website. We use cpanel to host our scam
Now question arises why we don’t used our own
cpanel host to host our scam page?
The answer is simple hosting websites don’t
allow scam pages on there servers so we used
hacked cpanels to host our pages.
7. SMTP (Simple mail Transfer Protocol): SMTP is
generally an application which runs on a server
which is used to transmit and receive emails, in
simple language we use SMTP to send our
mails to our victims.
Methods of Spamming?
There are two ways of spamming:
• Spamming Via SMTP and AMS.
• Spamming Via PHP Mailer.
SPAMMING VIA SMTP AND AMS.
This method is divided into 2 parts.
• First part is scam page uploading via cpanel.
• Second part is loading leads to AMS, adding
SMTP and start our spam
PART1: scam page uploading via cpanel
1. First of login to Cpanel.
2. You Will See this type of screen:
3. Now click on file manager and you will get
screen like this:
4. Now click on new folder and make a new folder
named site and double click on the dir created
site you will see something like this:
5. Now Click on upload:
6. Now make a Zip File of your scampage and
upload via this uploader.
7. Now go back to your main cpanel page and
refresh page and select file and click extract:
8. Now we need to edit a php file where we need
to enter our email id where scam page will send
logs, its different in all case in my case its
l0gx.php (Select file and click edit):
At the place of $send = “[email protected]“;
Add your mail.
Now after you have followed all the steps we will
check that our page is working or not.
If your cpanel website is abc.com then you will
access scam page from http://www.abc.com/site/
We successfully uploaded our scam page, now
we will move on to second part of this method.
loading leads to AMS, adding SMTP and start our
NOTE: Spamming is illegal as per laws so we should
not spam from our own system.
For spamming we should use RDP.
1. First connect to your RDP for that go to
Start>All Programs> Accessories>Communications> Remote
2. Add your RDP IP
3. You Will see box asking username and
password, enter your username and password
and you will get access to RDP.
4. Now open AMS, if you have rdp without AMS
then you can intall AMS yourself on rdp.
5. First we will add a account on AMS:
Click on Sender Accounts>Add/Edit Sender
Account>Add your details>Click on add account
6. After this click on Return to main window.
7. Now Click on add>Add Server IP>Select Use
8. Now Click on Mailing List>Add Group>Enter
Group Name>Double Click on Group
Name>Load Mail List>Select file Now our leads
9. Now Add Subject of your scam letter, suppose
we are spamming chase then add subject of
chase spam letter.
10. Add your scam letter into msg body and
select html from message type.
11. Now CLICK SEND!!!
You will see AMS sending mails to your victims.
Spamming Via PHP Mailer.
Spamming Via PHP mailer is quite simple, as in
PART1 there was 2 Parts, in this method also
there is 2 parts.
• First part is scam page uploading via cpanel.
• Second part is spamming from PHP mailer.
As you can see First Part is same as method 1, I
am not going to discuss it again, so lets jump to
Spamming from PHP mailer
Now first of all I assume that we have uploaded
our scam page, now lets start with spamming.
This is image of a php mailer, which is most
common in most of the mailers.
1. First at Email: add the mail you wanna send mail
from, suppose you are spamming paypal then
add [email protected]
2. Leave reply to box, if you wanna receive replies
then add your mail.
3. At Subject Add Subject of your scam letter.
4. At message center add your scam page code.
5. At name enter the name of bank etc you are
spamming. Example if you are spamming BOA
then write BOA.
6. At Email Database add your email list.
NOTE: PHP Mailers only support 5k to 20k mails
at one go.
Select HTML and click on send.
Advantages of Mailer over Method of AMS.
Most important advantage is that it reduces the
cost of the spamming as we don’t need to buy
Second is that its more faster than AMS method
Advantages of Method of AMS over Mailer
The first advantage is that it saves time as we
don’t need to load leads again and again as in
case of Mailer.
Second Advantage is that SMTP’s are poorly
configured and they don’t have security on them,
whereas mailers are secured and most common
problem is that they don’t deliver mails after 5k
or 10k spam, as they got security on them.
In end I don’t say that all Mailers are not good
choice but most of them are not good.
Golden tricks for good spamming
1. Use IP SMTP, as said earlier most of them
are having high limits.
2. Use Clean Self made scam pages, most of
mail providers blacklist source of scam
pages use self made clean pages.
3. Don’t use real domain while spamming,
suppose if you are spamming paypal, don’t
use [email protected]
Use no –[email protected] as
paypal.co.us.com don’t belong to paypal so
mail providers filters will consider it as