How to file for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) MethodCashoutgod
What is Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)?
The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) provides up to 79 weeks of unemployment benefits to individuals not eligible for regular unemployment compensation or extended benefits, including those who have exhausted all rights to such benefits.
PUA benefits are only for individuals who are unemployed due to COVID-19 reasons, it does not cover:
- Individuals without an attachment to the labor market, or
- Individuals who are unemployed for non-COVID-19 reasons.
In this Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Carding Tutorial we will learn how to apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) funds.
Factors to consider before Applying for PUA Fund
You may be eligible for PUA benefits, but being eligible for PUA is not automatic.
If at any time you re-qualify for another program, you must stop filing for PUA and apply for the other program. If your UC benefit year has ended, you should file a new regular UC claim to see if you qualify before opening a PUA claim.
PUA is only for individuals who would otherwise be working but are unable to because of the current pandemic. however anyone can apply and be eligible for PUA with this PUA Carding tutorial.
- Fullz (first, last, security, security, DOB etc and most importantly THE DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER)
- Background report of recent places lived and jobs worked
- socks5 Proxy, as close to the city you can get
- Drop account IN THE SAME PERSONS NAME. You CANNOT use prepaid cards but you CAN use Current, or you can make a bank account in the persons name.
- Email account in the applicants name
- Burner line in the applicants name
- Go get your fullz. if you have any questions about this PM me.
- Go to the DEO website and find the FEDERAL REEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM. this is NOT the connect login for state benefits. GENERALLY it is at this link https://floridajobs.org/Reemployment-Assistance-Service-Center/reemployment-assistance/claimants/apply-for-benefits THIS IS THE SECRET THAT THEY DONT TELL YOU
- Once you have found the portal, you can get to work. In order to get the federal PUA you have to first be DENIED for state benefits. They are TWO SEPARATE WEBSITES, but you have to START your claim on the state benefit connect login.
- GO to the connect portal and fill out a regular state employment application – Use your background report to fill out the employment data correctly. YOU MUST fill out all the jobs they had accordingly BUT YOU HAVE TO FUDGE THE NUMBERS in order to qualify for Federal.
– REMEMBER you can only get FEDERAL if you do NOT QUALIFY for state. In order to not qualify for state YOU HAVE TO LOWER THE INCOME AMOUNT TO A DISQUALIFYING LEVEL.
It states very clearly on the website what a disqualifying amount is and you fill out the form accordingly. – DONT FORGET, use THEIR REAL JOB but use FAKE NUMBERS, they do not check the amount reported, just that the company reported.
– MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THEIR REAL ADDRESS. This will keep the application from getting flagged.
– MAKE SURE you choose correspondence to go to your email that you created with their phone. Must be a gmail, yahoo etc. They will not get any mail if you do it correctly.
– When it comes to the phone number this is a gamble. You cna use a burner line with their info, that may or may not flag the application for fraud, if it is an out of state number,
OR you can use their phone number. If you sue their number and the account gets flagged then your basically screwed.
- After the account is flagged, go to the portal that i told you about and begin your applications for federal benefits. Make sure that EVERYTHING THAT YOU PUT IN THE STATE matches the FEDERAL.
- List of Sites paying for SBA and PUA loan
- http://www.speedycash.comThis part can get a little tricky and there are too many use cases to explain them all in this guide, which is why I offer my support continually with it. If your a problem solver and you know how to figure things out you can pretty much figure it out from here by following the prompts. 7. Once your approved, your payment should drop in 2-3 days.
- after your payment drops you can ALSO apply for lost wages, regular state, and weekly federal. More thn willing to help with any of these should you need it.
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) CCarding Conclusion
In this Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Carding Tutorial we have learnt how to apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and requirements.