Places To Buy Bitcoin Anonymously in 2023 [Without ID Verification]
Buying Bitcoin or crypto anonymously may be needed for privacy or some other reason. Bank transfers, credit cards transactions, PayPal transactions, and other forms of traditional transactions require you to verify identity before or when transacting. For instance, they require you to verify names, locations, addresses, and phone numbers.
Privacy coins and anonymous transactions are not just applicable when working for crime investigation departments. If you are paranoid or fear that your transactional information is or may fall into wrong hands as happens with rogue banks and legacy systems, or have other security concerns, crypto is there for you.
Other use cases for anonymous transactions include cutting out excessive personal selling that comes with transaction tracking, preventing wrongful/bad targeting by authorities, and many other reasons.
This tutorial aims to guide you on how to buy Bitcoin anonymously without verification. We have listed places where you can do exactly that.
How To Buy Bitcoin Without Id Verification
These are the ways to buy bitcoin with credit cards anonymously:
- Register with a platform that allows for cash transactions: Bitcoin ATMs allow you to deposit cash and buy crypto with cash. Other platforms you can register with are BitQuick, LocalBitcoins, Paxful, and LocalCryptos. We also have listed platforms in this tutorial for this purpose to help you.
- Send or pay for crypto directly or in-person: Platforms that allow you to pay directly for crypto without any verification or submitting of personal details lets you trade Bitcoin or crypto anonymously. You can pay with cash or trade with proxy details. Most of these platforms do not even need you to register with the correct details.
- Receive crypto in your wallet address: A crypto wallet address does not need to have personal details. You can also use proxies to run wallets without giving aware location-aware information.
- Cryptocurrencies let you own a wallet where you can store monetary value in form of cryptocurrencies securely and privately without any form of verification.
- Most cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous since real-world names can be linked or associated with wallet addresses. However, for those who need it, is still possible to do completely anonymous crypto transactions.
Pro-Tip: Peer-to-peer crypto platforms allow you to trade crypto with fiat, instantly and privately. They allow cash transactions and other forms of payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q #1) Can you trade Bitcoin without verification?
Answer: Yes. You can actually trade it for fiat without a single verification on different marketplaces like ShapeShift, BitQuick, and LocalBitcoins.com, Paxful, and DameCoins.
In fact, peer-to-peer platforms like BitQuick and LocalCryptos allow you to directly deposit fiat money into the seller’s bank or mobile wallet account with zero verification. These are the best ones for those who want to buy BTC anonymously. Some like BitQuick do not have limitations on the amount traded.
Bitcoin ATMs also allow you to buy Bitcoin anonymously with cash.
Q #2) How can I buy Bitcoin without verification?
Answer: Simply sign up for an account with ShapeShift, BitQuick, and LocalBitcoins.com, Paxful, and DameCoins. After this, they will allow you to deposit fiat money via different methods like PayPal, bank transfers, and credit cards.
Most of these platforms allow you to buy Bitcoin anonymously with credit cards by depositing fiat from credit cards. You can then buy the Bitcoin. You can also deposit other cryptocurrencies and use them to BTC anonymously or secretly.
Q #3) Which Bitcoin wallet does not need verification?
Answer: In addition to ShapeShift, BitQuick, and LocalBitcoins.com, Paxful, and DameCoins, you can check Coingate, Lobstr, Paybis, and Coinmama which allow you to buy Bitcoin anonymously. In fact, peer-to-peer platforms do not need you to use a credit card. These are the best platforms to go to if looking for how to buy Bitcoin without verification.
With BitQuick, for instance, you can deposit money to the seller’s account directly, meaning you buy Bitcoin with no verification. The same case applies to LocalBitcoins.com or LocalCryptos.com where you can send fiat money to the seller’s mobile phone without any verification.
Q #4) How do I buy Bitcoin secretly?
Answer: You can opt to use Bitcoin ATMs that allow you to buy Bitcoin anonymously with cash. Other platforms like ShapeShift, BitQuick, and LocalBitcoins.com, Paxful, and DameCoins let you trade Bitcoin anonymously with PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and bank transfers.
However, the best method of buying Bit coin secretly is by depositing other cryptocurrencies on these platforms and then exchanging them with Bitcoin.
Q #5) Can I buy crypto without KYC?
Answer: Most peer-to-peer crypto exchange platforms do not require you to follow the Know-Your-Customer or KYC and other verification guidelines. These include LocalCryptos, ShapeShift, BitQuick, and LocalBitcoins.com, Paxful, and DameCoins some of which you can trade up to a maximum of 2BTC.
Many other crypto exchanges listed on this guide do not require you to even upload any document for verification. Many of these platforms allow you to buy Bitcoin anonymously with credit cards, cash, bank transfers, and other deposit methods.
Q #6) Can I get crypto instantly?
Answer: Yes. It, however, depends on the method of payment. All crypto-to-crypto transactions are instant, most taking seconds and a few up to ten minutes. These are the best types of transactions when you want to receive crypto instantly, regardless of the country of location.
Crypto apps and exchanges that allow you to trade with PayPal, cash, and other quick deposit methods are fast when exchanging fiat for crypto. Normally, cash deposits through ATMs and bank accounts sometimes take minutes to reflect in the seller’s account.